The RM of Ste. Anne is now advertising for the position of Municipal Emergency Coordinator. Click here for details.
Road Closure: Owens Road Bridge (between Langevin and PR 210) is expected to be closed for repairs for up to three weeks starting October 28, 2019.
Please drive according to road conditions in all areas of the Municipality.
Residents of Ste. Anne Municipality have access to:
- A $35 rebate for learn to swim lessons per level per child (up to age 14) per year.
- A free membership to the Ste. Anne Library OR a $60 annual rebate for a Jake Epp Library Membership.
Rural Animal Management Services (RAMS) will now be servicing our Municipality - any animal control concerns or complaints can now be brought directly to their 24/7 phone line @ 1-204-223-5521 or emailed to RAMS@animalmanagement.ca
Do you have a street light that is out, Flickering etc.. click here to be taken to the Manitoba Hydro website to prepare your report.
If you see animal abuse or neglect, please report it to Manitoba’s Animal Care Line.
If you witness an animal that is:
• lacking adequate food or water
• being exposed to extreme cold or heat
• wounded or ill and not receiving suitable medical attention
• confined in a space that is too small for the size of the animal
• kept in unsanitary conditions
• confined in an area without adequate ventilation or lighting
• seriously injured, suffering or in extreme anxiety or distress
Contact the Manitoba government’s Animal Care Line at:
• 204-945-8000 or toll free in Manitoba at 1-888-945-8001
In Winnipeg, you can also report concerns to the Winnipeg Humane Society
Animal Cruelty Line at 204-982-2028
Your confidentiality is protected.
All reports of animal abuse or neglect are confidential. The Freedom of Information
and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) protects your personal information. If you are a witness, you
may be requested to testify in court.
If you see animal abuse or neglect, report it immediately!
The RM of Ste. Anne is proud to participate in the Cleanfarms.ca Pesticide and Fertilizer Container Recycling Program. Farmers can drop off the containers in the fenced compound for this purpose at the Municipal Shop Yard (35042 PR 210). For more information please click here.
We require all plans to be sent by email.
Therefore, please have your drafts person e-mail your plans in .pdf format to:email@example.com