2024 GRANT APPLICATIONS
This is a reminder that the Grant Application deadline of February 29th, 2024!
DID YOU KNOW?
The RM of Ste. Anne and LUD of Richer provide annual grants to various
individuals and organizations in and around the Ste. Anne area?
By funding these organizations, it allows our taxpayers access to these
amenities, services, and funding opportunities.
Here are some grants we’ve given over the years:
• Town of Ste. Anne Library - $15,000 - provides RM residents
with a free annual membership
• Jake Epp Library Membership - Annual $60 rebate to residents towards
their membership dues
• Swimming lesson rebate - $35/child, per level, per year (up to 14 years old)
• Enfant Jesus Heritage Site (Dawson Trail Museum)
• Bursaries to graduating students from the RM of Ste. Anne
• Accueil Kateri Centre Food Bank
• Richer Community Club & Richer Recreation Committee
• Dawson Trail Arts & Heritage Tour
• Ste. Anne Curling Club
• Seine River Services for Seniors
• Greenland Private School
• Mennonite Heritage Village
• Navy League of Canada
• Southeast Manitoba Ducks Unlimited
• Operation Red Nose
• Comite Culturel
• Richer Daycare Centre
• St. Labre 200
• Children of the Universe Daycare
• Agriculture in the Community
• And more…
Click here to view the Grant Policy which includes application form. If you have further questions, please reach out to our office by phone at (204) 422-5929 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now accepting applications to fill one Receptionist position and three Labourer positions in our Public Works department.
Please click on the links below to learn more about these job opportunities.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Ward 6 Councillor, Randy Eros, speaks with Marjorie Dowhos from CBC Radio One regarding the new Animal Abandonment By-Law that has recently been passed.
Click HERE to listen to the interview.
By completing the survey, we will have a better understanding of the needs and opportunities for public transportation services in our area. 'Get Involved" today by clicking here.
Steinbach & Area Animal Rescue is holding a cat Spay and Neuter Clinic for RM of Ste. Anne Residents on February 13 and 22, 2024. Please click here to register.
As of January 1, 2024, there have been some changes related to fire services coverage areas within the RM. As shown on the fire coverage map, areas previously serviced by the Steinbach Fire Department adjacent to or south of the PR 311, will now be covered by the La Broquerie Fire Department.
Properties north of the PR 311 previously serviced by the Steinbach Fire Department are now covered by the Hanover Fire Department’s Blumenort Hall. All other properties are covered by the same departments as in years past. These changes either maintain or improve response times, and ensure that all who live in the RM of Ste Anne have optimal fire protection services.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like more information, please contact the RM office (204) 422-5929.
Public Notice is hereby given that the 2024 Assessment Roll for the Rural Municipality of Ste. Anne has been delivered to the Municipal Office. Click here to view the full public notice!
Click here to view the In-Service Road Safety Review that was conducted at the PTH 12 and PR 210 intersection.
Residents of Ste. Anne Municipality have access to:
- A $35 rebate for learn to swim lessons per level per child (up to age 14) per year.
- A free membership to the Ste. Anne Library OR a $60 annual rebate for a Jake Epp Library Membership.
The RM of Ste. Anne is proud to participate in the Cleanfarms.ca Pesticide and Fertilizer Container Recycling Program. Farmers can drop off the containers in the fenced compound for this purpose at the Municipal Shop Yard (35042 PR 210). For more information please click here.