Apply for a permit online
The RM of Ste. Anne uses an online software called Cloudpermit so you can complete the entire building and development permit process online. With Cloudpermit, you can:
- Apply for building permits at any time, from anywhere
- Check the status of your building permit or building inspection (when your application status changes, you’ll automatically receive an email letting you know)
- Schedule or cancel building inspections
- Communicate with your building department with time-stamped messages
- Pay for your building permit with a credit card
- Request and submit changes to an existing building permit
How to get started
To begin, you will need to create a Cloudpermit account by visiting https://ca.cloudpermit.com/login. Cloudpermit currently supports Firefox, Google, and Safari browsers.
How-to videos and support materials
Cloudpermit has a variety of resources to help you – check out Cloudpermit Support for instructions on the basics and watch the instructional videos below to learn how to use the software:
Let us know if you have any questions – we’re happy to help.